Saturday, March 01, 2008

hello all.

Wow, I've kind of neglected this.

Sorry.

Things have been good here. Today it is going to be 75 degrees, so I'm washing my car.
=]

I've changed things that needed to be changed.
haha
=]

My cousin Jenn did an I wish list, so I thought I'd do one.

-I wish school would go by quicker.
-I wish we could have more 75 degree days

-I wish the next day after that wouldn't be 30 degrees.

-I wish gas wasn't 3.05, i mean seriously im 16. ha

-I wish school started later in the morning.

-I wish I could gain some weight.( Don't hear that too often do ya?)

-I wish there was a canidate I liked (I can't vote, but I still choose people. ha but i really don't like anyone)
-I wish I could bite like normal.

-I wish summer would get here quicker.
-I wish chocolate wasn't so good.

-I wish/hope that I'll be drum major next year.

-I wish i could sleep later in the morning.

- I wish Oklahomas weather wasn't so predictiable.

-I wish I could think of more things to say.

=]
Well have a great week!

Zach

3 comments:

Mississippi Girl said...

Love the list!
Jennifer

Monica said...

Thank you for a wonderful Blog. I love it when you keep this updated. You're the best!!

solowest said...

haha. your list is awesome. :D