Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Its Christmas Time!!!

So since I've been In Mississippi I've been to 2 different family gatherings so I've been very busy.

So far I have gotten:
$55
a bill O Riley book
2 $40 gift cards to old navy
a sweater, which looks very nice.
a new testament bible
portable DVD player with 3 movies-anchorman taladaga nights and Evan almighty.
and dancing snowman with a sax (haha)
a Nike shirt.



Thursday I'm going shopping with my dad to get clothes, so that will be fun!

besides that just been really busy. Next couple days should be relaxing.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas
I'll update soon!

Zach

2 comments:

Monica said...

Thanks for the post kiddo. Its snowing here today. Ground is covered. Streets are wet. Hmmm....Will it freeze? I spent most of Christmas talking to Carolyn. I've finished two books and am on to another. Thank you for giving everybody hugs for me. Get pants, shoes and belts while you're shopping. Maybe some more smelly stuff. :P I love you.

solowest said...

haha. i'm glad you guys are enjoying your break--i am too. i've actually been able to sleep in!